EF Discovery Tour | Scotland 2022 April 9-16
Week 1: 9-16 April 2022
Week 2: 16-23 April 2022
Discover the breathtaking country of Scotland this Easter! Walk the historic cobblestone streets and experience the unique sights, sounds, and tastes of Scotland - bagpipes and kilts included!
*Please note that all travelers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to participate in the tour.
- Full time services of EF chaperones
- 24 hr emergency service
- Accommodation in multi room
- Flights / transportation from host town
- All activities and excursions included in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tour with local guide
- Breakfast and dinner daily (except arrival day - no breakfast and departure day - no dinner)
Not included in the price:
- Daily lunch
- Travel and/or other insurance
- Spending money
- Optional trips and activities during free time
- Passport, visa and reciprocity fees
- Extra bus- or airline services, such as food purchases and checked luggage
It’s time to head to Scotland! Today is a travel day, and when you arrive into Edinburgh we will have a relaxing evening with friends new and old.
Today we take a walking tour of Edinburgh, climb the giant steps of Calton Hill and enjoy the panoramic views. Visit Edinburgh castle and explore the city during free time.
Today we will venture outside of Edinburgh to visit Stirling Castle, see Trossachs and Loch Katrine and stop at the William Wallace Monument.
Today we leave the Edinburgh region behind and adventure off to explore Glencoe in the west. We’ll spend the night in the West Highlands tonight!
Today we say goodbye to the West Highlands and head back to Glasgow. We’ll have a walking tour around the city, visit the Kelvingrove Museum before enjoying free time in the city.
On our second day in Glasgow we will visit the Riverside museum, take a trip to the National Bagpipe Center and explore the botanic gardens!
Today is the final day of the tour and you will have the day to explore with your friends, pack your things and prepare for your departure tomorrow.