Discovery Tour | Scotland 2024 Feb 10 - Feb 17
Scotland Discovery Tour
Februrary 10 - February 17
Discover the breathtaking country of Scotland this Easter! Walk the historic cobblestone streets and experience the unique sights, sounds, and tastes of Scotland - bagpipes and kilts included!
What can you check off your bucket list on this tour? Edinburgh, Calton Hill, Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle, Loch Katrine, Arthur's Seat, National Museum of Scotland, Glencoe Centre, West Highlands, Glasgow, Kelvingrove Museum, National Piping Centre, Glasgow Botanical Gardens, & more!
*Please note that a valid passport is required to travel to the United Kingdom.
- Experienced Tour Director for duration of tour
- Full time support and guidance from EF chaperones
- 24 hr emergency service
- Shared hotel accomodation
- Transportation to and from host community
- All activities and excursions included in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tour with local guide
- Breakfast and dinner daily (except arrival and departure day)
Not included in the price:
- Daily lunch
- Travel and/or other insurance
- Spending money
- Optional trips and activities during free time
- Passport, visa, and reciprocity fees
- Transportation needed to and from local coach or train station in host town
- Extra bus or airline services, such as food purchases and checked luggage
*Please note that should the full capacity of the tour not be met, there will be a required additional surcharge of 75gbp per participant. Should the tour not reach a minimum capacity, it may need to be cancelled.
It’s time to head to Scotland! Today we take a walking tour of Edinburgh, climb the giant steps of Calton Hill and enjoy the panoramic views, then enjoy a relaxing evening with friends new and old.
Enjoy a guided tour of Edinburgh, visit Edinburgh castle and explore this beauitful city with your friends.
Today we will venture outside of Edinburgh to visit Stirling Castle, see Trossachs and Loch Katrine and stop at the William Wallace Monument.
Today we hike to Arthur's Seat and visit the National Museum of Scotland.
Today we leave the Edinburgh region behind and adventure off to explore Glencoe in the west. We’ll spend the night in the West Highlands tonight!
Today we say goodbye to the West Highlands and head back to Glasgow. We’ll have a walking tour around the city, visit the Kelvingrove Museum before enjoying free time in the city.
On our second day in Glasgow we will visit the Riverside museum, take a trip to the National Bagpipe Center and explore the botanic gardens!