Discovery Tour | London 2024 Feb 12 - Feb 17
London Discovery Tour
February 12 - February 17 2024
Stay in the heart of London and enjoy the best of what the city has to offer - from the British Museum to Borough Market, from St. Paul's Cathedral to the London Eye, and everywhere in between - you'll see it all on this incredible city escape!
What can you check off your bucket list on this tour? The London Eye, Big Ben, St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Borough Market, The Natural History Museum, The Science Museum, Hyde Park, Oxford Street, Tower of London, Greenwhich, National Maritime Museum and Observatory, The British Museum, Covent Garden, and more!
*Please note that a valid passport is required to travel to the United Kingdom.
- Experienced Tour Director for duration of tour
- Full time support and guidance from EF chaperones
- 24 hr emergency service
- Shared hotel accomodation in central London
- Transportation to and from host community
- All activities and excursions included in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tour with local guide
- Breakfast and dinner daily (except arrival and departure day)
Not included in the price:
- Daily lunch
- Travel and/or other insurance
- Spending money
- Optional trips and activities during free time
- Passport, visa, and reciprocity fees
- Transportation needed to and from local coach or train station in host town
- Extra bus or airline services, such as food purchases and checked luggage
*Please note that should the full capacity of the tour not be met, there will be a required additional surcharge of 75gbp per participant. Should the tour not reach a minimum capacity, it may need to be cancelled.
It’s time to head to London! Today is a travel day, and when you arrive we will have take a walking tour of London, ride the London Eye, and then enjoy a relaxing evening with friends new and old.
Enjoy a private sightseeing tour of London! We’ll make a few stops at Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliment, Piccadilly Circus, and even Buckingham Palace! Later we’ll stop at a local’s secret viewing point of the famous St Pauls Cathedral – don’t forget your camera!
Yesterday we learned about the history of London – today we’ll explore one of London's museums, take a pleasant stroll at Hyde Park, and later head to Oxford Street for the high-street shops!
Take a cruise down the River Thames and have an upfront seat at the Tower of London on your way to explore Greenwhich and the National Maritime Museum & Observatory.
Spend time with friends shopping and site seeing in London's famous Covent Garden, the British Museum, and more in Central London!
It's departure day - after an amazing week in London, it’s time to say “see you later” and head back to your host families.