Discovery Tour | Ireland 2024 April 8 - April 13
Ireland Discovery Tour
April 8 - April 13
Discover Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way and travel to the region famous for breathtaking landscapes, vibrant cities and incredible views. From the Cliffs of Moher to the Ring of Kerry, you'll have the chance to see some of Ireland's most beautiful coast and historic sites.
What can you check off your bucket list on this tour? Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, Blennerville Windmill, Inch Beach, Blarney Castle, Cork, Queenstown Exhibition, a live sheep dog show, and more!
- Experienced Tour Director for duration of tour
- Full time support and guidance from EF chaperones
- 24 hr emergency service
- Shared hotel accomodation
- Transportation to and from host community
- All activities and excursions included in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tour with local guide
- Breakfast and dinner daily (except arrival day and departure day)
Not included in the price:
- Daily lunch
- Travel and/or other insurance
- Spending money
- Optional trips and activities during free time
- Passport, visa, and reciprocity fees
- Transportation needed to and from local coach or train station in host town
- Extra bus/airline services, such as food purchases and checked luggage
*Please note that should the full capacity of the tour not be met, there will be a required additional surcharge of 75gbp per participant. Should the tour not reach a minimum capacity, it may need to be cancelled.
It’s time to head to the Irish Coast! When we arrive into Tralee we will take a walking tour, visit Kerry County Museum Then we will have a relaxing evening with friends new and old.
The Ring of Kerry is a scenic drive around Ireland’s south west peninsula. We’ll take in the rugged coastal landscapes and rural seaside villages – 10,000 years of dramatic history to round out our Irish road trip!
Explore the incredible Dingle Peninsula including the chance to see Inch Beach and all of the other stunning sites, sandy beaches and craggy cliffs!
It wouldn’t be a visit to Ireland without a stop at the spectacular Cliffs of Moher – the country’s most popular tourist destination. And for good reason – it is breathtaking! After the Cliffs, we’ll head to Tralee.
It's time to kiss the Blarney Stone for good luck! Enjoy a visit at Blarney Castle on your way to Cork and all the fun this "fab" Irish town holds!
After an amazing week together it’s time to say “see you later” and head back to your host families.