Discovery Tour | Emerald Isle 2023 April 3 - April 8
Emerald Isle Discovery Tour
April 3 - April 8 2023
Discover Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way and travel to its SouthWestern region famous for breathtaking landscapes, vibrant cities and incredible views. From the Cliffs of Moher to the Ring of Kerry, you'll have the chance to see some of Ireland's most beautiful coast and iconic sites.
*Please note that all travelers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to participate in the tour.
- Full time services of EF chaperones
- 24 hr emergency service
- Shared hotel accomodation
- Transportation to and from host town
- All activities and excursions included in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tour with local guide
- Breakfast and dinner daily (except arrival day - no breakfast and departure day - no dinner)
Not included in the price:
- Daily lunch
- Travel and/or other insurance
- Spending money
- Optional trips and activities during free time
- Passport, visa, and reciprocity fees
- Transportation needed to and from local coach or train station in host town
- Extra bus or airline services, such as food purchases and checked luggage
It’s time to head to the Irish Coast! When we arrive into Tralee we will take a walking tour, visit Kerry County Museum Then we will have a relaxing evening with friends new and old.
The Ring of Kerry is a scenic drive around Ireland’s south west peninsula. We’ll take in the rugged coastal landscapes and rural seaside villages – 10,000 years of dramatic history to round out our Irish road trip!
Explore the incredible Dingle Peninsula including the chance to see Inch Beach and all of the other stunning sites, sandy beaches and craggy cliffs!
It wouldn’t be a visit to Ireland without a stop at the spectacular Cliffs of Moher – the country’s most popular tourist destination. And for good reason – it is breathtaking! After the Cliffs, we’ll head to Tralee.
It's time to kiss the Blarney Stone for good luck! Enjoy a visit at Blarney Castle on your way to Cork and all the fun this "fab" Irish town holds!
After an amazing week together it’s time to say “see you later” and head back to your host families.